31.12.09

'Fly Me To' Tea Towel
























I'm signing off 2009 with a sneak peak at my new Tea Towel. I've been wanting to put this design onto a tea towel for a while now. After looking for someone to do it for me I decided to read up about screen printing and do it myself. After lots of reading and making screens... its finally here! Its printed on a beautiful natural linen/cotton fabric. After Xmas I only have a few left but another print run is planned soon. Through the process I have developed a bit of a love for textiles and screen printing so expect to see a few more in the NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6.1.10

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete